Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Thoughts on Yesterday

I know I wished yesterday I had more time to participate in#IwishPeopleKnewThatDiabetes day. I ready so many wonderful comments and frustrations. I know yesterday when I dumped a whole bunch of my frustrations into my blog I felt like I had a vacation day of sorts. I know I have to give Kelly Kunik a great deal of credit for such a wonderful Idea. This day was beyond wonderful in that so many could share the good and the bad of Diabetes. I know I work so hard everyday and so does everyone else it was wonderful to read so many tweets and blogs of people who really understand where I am coming from. It was such a wonderful reminder of why the DOC is incredibly wonderful place for so many.

I know I cried yesterday from all the wonderful posts and messages I know it really made feel to be part of such a incredible group of people. I know we all don't always agree or do things the same ways but at the end of the day we all share one disease Diabetes. I know many years ago I would have never experienced a day like yesterday or even connected with other Diabetics the way I do today. I know my blog has given me the ability to put some of the frustrations, fear and hopes in a place where I don't have to carry them around with me. I know with all these tweets I am sure we educated others as well. I know when we are all united as a community we can all accomplish so much. I know I think we should do this at least yearly. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment