Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Friends for Life

                   I am so excited that I will be able to attend the CWD Friends for Life Conference in Orlando Florida in July for the first time. I wanted to go last year but was unable to. So to be able to go this year will be quite fun. I have been going to Sononma California for the past couple of years in July to see friends but I thought a change of pace would be nice. I know there is so many people I would love to meet in person and this is another opportunity. I know Duchess love to fly and so this trip will be a nice break for her. I have never been to Disney world either so I know this will be fun. Duchess can go on some of the rides with me at Disney World. I know I always get the funniest looks when I say my service dog can go on rides but I am really hoping she enjoys them. I would also like to take her to Disney Land in the near future as well. I know it will be interesting to see her reactions to the Disney characters see will encounter. She is not usually scared so I am sure she will enjoy it. I know I will be taking a lot of pictures of my trip and plan on sharing them with everyone. I am really looking forward to getting away from work for a couple of weeks. I just started my over time hours thankfully. So I will need the break by the time July rolls around. I know Duchess will love all the excitement of it all but I know the conferences always has her on high alert because of all the smells of low or high blood sugars. I sometimes feel bad because she is around all the smells and how much that must drive her crazy but she really just takes it in stride and keeps alerting me as she should.

Picture at Winery in Sonoma Ca from last year

No comments:

Post a Comment