Sunday, May 19, 2013

Favorite Blogs

Diabetes Blog Week Post:  As another Diabetes Blog Week draws to a close, let’s reflect on some of the great bloggers we’ve found this week. Give some love to three blog posts you’ve read and loved during Diabetes Blog Week, and tell us why they’re worth reading. Or share three blogs you’ve found this week that are new to you. (Thanks to Pearlsa of A Girl's Reflections for inspiring this topic.)

           I have had such a busy week I never got to read all the blogs that I wanted to this week. I don't want to be unfair to other blogs I have not gotten the chance to read yet. So I am not going to list my favorites this year. I have to say I have been so impressed with the sheer number of bloggers and how each person's creative ways for addressing the topics of the day. I know I have so enjoyed this blog week just as much as last year's. I just can't say enough about how wonderful it is to be part of such a large group of bloggers who are trying to help others by sharing your experiences. I know I always feel better knowing that other people can find my stories about my hypoglycemia unawareness and my journey to getting my diabetic alert dog Duchess. I know I was terrified back then but I had to work so hard to find what I needed I am hoping I can help anyone who might be experiencing what I was and give them some hope. So proud to belong to such a group of wonderful people who face so many obstacles but keep on going like it's no big deal.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to have your voice in the mix. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott. I know I love reading your blogs as well. I have learned so much as well.

    ReplyDelete