Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Need a Break From Being So Tired

                    I have been dragging for months now and I thought I had figured out what was wrong but I am sure. I had a B-12 injection and felt great again and everything seemed on track but then a week and half later I had my blood redrawn again and it showed up as normal B-12 level. I know my Dr. never called back because he was unaware of the fact that I had an injection before my blood draw so I am not sure if it is a B-12 deficiency or just my my thalassemia acting  up. Thalassemia is basically a blood disorder that runs in Mediterranean backgrounds where my body produces fewer healthy red blood cells and hemoglobin. I was diagnosed with it when I was 25 they actually thought I had leukemia which was quite scary. I was pleased it turned out to just be a simple case of anemia. So I am really hoping I figure it out soon because at this point it is really slowing me down. I am so exhausted and this is the busiest time of year for me. I am behind on my personal email and my work emails and work in general. My job position the way it is set up we are always behind but this year the work load has increased and so I am really feeling the pressure which is not helpful when I am already dragging. I know Duchess also has great needs of getting exercise as well. I am really hope I can figure it out soon so I can be back on my way to feeling good again. All the issues I am having also play a role in messing with my blood sugars as well. I am back to where I was before but I have a system in place that it is not as bad as before I had my B-12 injection. I am tired in general having some extra energy right now would be so ideal.




2 comments:

  1. Oh man, sorry to hear you've been dragging. That makes pretty much everything hard. I hope you're able to get it figured out without too much trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thankfully went to my acupuncturist and she solves the issue so quickly than my Dr. She also tends to have better solutions for my issues with no side effects.

    ReplyDelete