Monday, August 31, 2015

Taking Break Soon

I have loved keeping up with my blog for the past several years but I am feeling like it can be tough to keep up with it at times. So with all the changes coming into my life right now I need to concentrate on my life and other things at this point and time. I will be back to blogging but how much might change. I know with my life being a big ball of stress I need to look at what is working for me and what is not. So I will be taking some time over the next two weeks to move and unpack my things. I will try and update as I can but I know with the big changes I need to spend the time getting Duchess and me settled into this new life that we will be living. I will be back to blogging for sure.

I will have some photos of the trip from Texas to California to share with you all once I get to the point I can post. I know I want to be able to blog as I go but I know I have so many other things I need to be worrying about. I know this drive has me nervous but I know I will be taking my time and if I have a bad day of lows I can stop and start again the next day. So I am hoping for good blood sugars and a really smooth trip. I will still be updating my Facebook while traveling for those who are following me on my personal Facebook page. I am looking forward to all that is to come but I am also so full of emotions. It is really starting to hit home I am leaving my home for the past 10 years. I am also so excited. I will hopefully get a blog or two in before I leave.




1 comment: