Thursday, November 7, 2013

UGH I Hate Lows

I had a very bad morning where I did not hear my Dexcom going off all night or my alarm clock this morning. I had two alarms set and I feel bad for my roommate who was most likely wanting to sleep. I know I scared everyone at work because I was not responding to calls or txt messages. Thankfully Duchess eventually was able to get my attention and I finally treated my low. I know the minute I treated my low I shot up to 170 the funny thing is that I only took 11 carbs but I guess my body had other plans. Thankfully I was able to get to work but I was later than I was planning to be. Thankfully I have been at work like nothing happened but I am honestly at a loss. All week long I had been dropping my basals and I had some nights with very few alerts from my Dexcom. So I was not really expecting this but.  I know these times I am thankful that I have Duchess to help me out.

Well the good news is that I am off tomorrow so I have a three day weekend to enjoy. I am hoping to run by the Dr.'s to see if there is anything I need to change right now. I am not sure but I hate these lows.

No comments:

Post a Comment