Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!. I know I am beyond truly blessed no matter what happens to have some of the best friends around. I know one of the biggest blessing over the past three years has been Duchess. She keeps me safe and loves me beyond belief. She has given me back my life the day she came home with me. I was able to continue to work full time and continue to live the life I wanted. I know I never dreamed my life would change so much with Hypoglycemia Unawareness.

Duchess really helps me see things in a different light. She has improved my life in ways I never expected. I am thankful for the DOC and all the wonderful people I have meet over the past couple of years. I have been blessed in many ways and I am thankful.

Thank you for following along for my adventures, and for what I have learned. It has been incredible couple of years. Wishing a safe Holiday for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment