Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Quite the Character

                  I am not sure what is up with Duchess recently but she is becoming more of a character by the day. This week when I am work she comes up to me at the desk and starts making noises at me and then gets the bringsel to alert. She has also comes up and is making noises as me I have no idea what she wants but it was unrelated to blood sugars. She has been doing that frequently but thankfully she does it fairly quietly which is good since I work in a group of cubicles and so sound carries pretty far in this big open space. So I try to keep the noise down as much as possible.

                Then she has been doing this very dramatic playful way of laying down on the floor so that everyone will notice her. She is quite a dramatic girl she really loves to make a statement in her ways of doing things. She has also been changing up her routine in how she does things as well. I know I personally love how she does these little quirky things she does. It defiantly makes like more interesting. I know she has also been hiding out in my skirts or dresses when I was a the Renaissance festival or under the cloak I was wearing. It is quite funny to see a dog pop there head out from under a woman's skirt I am sure. I had quite a few laughs about that one. I have to say that Duchess really kept me on track at the Renaissance Festival over the weekend. kept me very level and I was really able to just enjoy being there which is always a nice thing at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment