Tuesday, May 19, 2015

When You Know The Stress is Coming

I know at times it so easy to forget how much Duchess is paying attention. I know this week and the next couple of months will be incredibly stressful for me personally. At work again a coworker has transferred to another part of the University so that means that I am the only person who actually process work and answers emails for the department. So know I am on my own with very little help from the other people who work in the department. So my stress level has risen substantially the last couple of days. I know Duchess tends to pick up on my stress and stays right next to me all day. I know last night when I was at the gym she could not seem to get close enough at times to her liking. She has really gotten even better at alerting me at the gym and in general does not miss lows while I am working out which is incredibly wonderful for me.

I am not sure how I well I will handle the constant stress but thankfully working out does help. I am not happy that I am the only person who responds for the department. So technically I am the only person for the whole University which is really way too much for one person. I still have my other jobs as well so I am not sure how well I will be able to keep up with all the work and then people will be out on vacation as well. I know there will be no coverage for me while I am gone on vacation which means I will be at least a week behind on work when I return from my vacation which is less than ideal. I know Duchess and me will really need to work together as a team to keep me safe. I know I am trying my best to keep my stress down but it is a great deal of pressure when you have not one person working to help with all the work that will be piling up.

I know me continually working with Duchess on our bond and other aspects will now be vital to my own personal safety. I also know that my workouts are now even more important to keeping the lows at bay. I know I am going to do my best which is all I can do at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment