Friday, February 13, 2015

Spare A Rose Save A Child

Instead of sending roses tomorrow consider saving a life of a child. I know I already donated personally and I hope you will too. This program helped a great deal of children already and hopefully it will continue to with your help. I know when I went back to college I was fortunate I lived in a place where I could receive the free insulin from the company because of my income I know everyday I felt fortunate I could go back to college and still have insulin. A great deal of children would not have access to these type of programs in many countries. I know I feel fortunate everyday even though some of my medical devices I have today drive me nuts. I also know they help me to make better choices by having this information.

Please Consider Donating

http://www.p4dc.com/spare-a-rose/Give/

No comments:

Post a Comment