Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Trying to Do Things Differently This Year

I know each day I wake up I never know what I am going to feel. Today I woke up feeling really great. I was able to start getting the lows while exercising back to no lows again at least for yesterday. I was low when I got home but I tried some new things and was able to get my blood sugar up to 120 by the time I started to exercise. So I am going back to using more Gatorade during my workouts as wells. Most of my lows are towards the end of my workout in the last ten minutes. So if I sip as I am working out before I go low most of the time I can make it to the end of my workout. Sometimes I even make it several hours after working out with no lows until around midnight. So I am making some progress. Normally I was only using Shot Bloks but that does not seem to be working as well so now I will do both in the hopes that I can get through my workouts and deal with come with after. I do have some of the nights where I am not having lows afterwards so I am still making some changes as I go. I know at times I have to make changes as my body seems to change. I know recently it has felt like every five minutes I need to adjust things.

I know I am feeling overall very optimistic in general about my Diabetes in general even with my recent low in December. I know we all face obstacles and I know getting my recent procedure will most likely help in the grand scheme of things especially Diabetes related. I know I am glad I got everything done quickly and efficiently before it go to the point I was burnt out. Last year I struggled a great deal with feeling burnt out so I am going to try my best to keep things as simple as possible. I also know that I can call my Dr. and get advise at any time but I tend to try to figure it out on my own. I am very stubborn and like to make those decision on my own. So I am going to ask for help when I need it more often this year. I am hoping that I can stay more optimistic as I encounter issues and try my best to solve them as quickly as possible. I know recently I am making bigger movements on changes and have seen great results so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment