Thursday, January 8, 2015

Procedure Went Well

Well today went much better than expected I have my procedure which was not really that bad. The Dr. is very experienced and did everything she could to reduce pain and make me as comfortable as possible which was nice. I read a great deal about what the normal procedure it and this Dr. did more which I appreciate from a Dr. is one who tries to make things as quick and easy as possible. I will have to wait several months to know if this option I choose will alleviate my issues I have been experiencing. I am really hoping this will help me out. I know other health issues can really cause havoc on my blood sugars which this issues was. I know after a couple lows recently which I know this issue played a part in I am hoping to see things calm down to an extent. Last year had quite a few issues that popped up unexpectedly and not in a good way.

I do know that my exercise has really given me a chance to get my health better and more stable. It really has seemed to give me a faster recovery from bad lows. I have also noticed less crazy swings in blood sugars as well as not as many higher blood sugars. I have also noticed that my stress is less and that my overall attitude is generally better with working out. I am hoping that in combination with my procedure today and my continued exercise will allow me to have less emergencies and bad lows ideally. I know I am continuing to look for more options and I know I am looking forward to getting my Animas Vibe this month. All these things will help me hopefully to have better luck this year. Thank you for understanding me not sharing my other health issue. I need some privacy at times and this is one of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment