Friday, February 15, 2013

My Valentine

                    Duchess has been so very cute recently. Yesterday a friend was sweet and bought me some flowers which they didn't have to do. They gave them to Duchess to bring to me. It was so very sweet because she did not crush or damage the flowers at all. I really wish I had a picture of her bringing me the flowers. They said they were from Duchess for valentines day. She really is my valentines for sure she really did such a spectacular job yesterday during my low. I have not been in the 30's at work in quite a while. So I was a little thrown off but she not only alerts but is very affectionate at the same time. She always is concerned with how I am doing. She stayed by my side most of that morning to make sure she did not miss a thing. I know when she sits really close to me that my blood sugars are on the move and she is trying to alert me as soon as possible. I still sit here some times so amazed at how smart she is and she has her own system of keeping me safe as possible. She really is my best friend and I could not ask for anything more from her.

Duchess sitting right next o my chair watching me closely again. See the look in her eyes.

2 comments:

  1. You're very blessed to have such a good caretaker in Duchess. And we're glad she's there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Scott. I feel so blessed and happy to have her in my life.

    ReplyDelete