Friday, June 22, 2012

Burnt out in General

           I have started anxiously counting the days till my vacation. I have worked six months straight without taking a day off besides holidays. I am getting pretty burnt out and getting ready for my vacation is not helping. The past two months I have been averaging 10 hours of overtime a week and sadly my exercise has been affected. I am usually really good with keeping up with it but I have fallen off the bandwagon recently and I am having a hard time getting back on. I was trying swim suits on for my vacation and that in it's self if motivation enough. I know that sitting at my desk and only been walking is not helping me. I know I have gained a couple of pounds which is less than ideal when your getting ready to go on vacation.

             I have done great this past week I have started back to running at least 5-6 days a week. I have to say that even Duchess has been really loving the running in the evenings and running in the mornings on the weekends. I feel great and my blood sugars seem to like it as well. I have been walking the past couple of months but can get tiring after working 9 or 10 hours days. I am also heading to diabetes burnout as well to an extent. I think I am just burned out all together after fighting to get the insulin pump I want and with juggling over time a half hour lunch I really feel burned out just in general. I am dealing with my diabetes burn out by taking a small pump vacation and this does help me in some ways. I am also really hoping the four days off including a holiday will help get rid of my general burned out feeling. The diabetes burnt is not that bad but this pump vacation is really helping. I am really anxious to get my Dr. signature on the paper work for my new pump would really help as well. I am really looking forward to my wine country vacation filled with sleeping in and wine in some nice weather.July is getting close.

No comments:

Post a Comment