Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Obstacle Course

I know recently my life has become this really huge obstacle course in some ways. Most of the obstacles courses is not related to my Diabetes but my life in general. I know my career currently is at a complete dead end and I know that I can't stay where I am at. I know I am at a cross roads of sorts and it can be completely over whelming. I love the fact that right now I have so many choices and options to look at. The issue with so many options is to make the right decisions. I know I am looking at moving about an hour away from where I currently live or across the country. I am not sure where I am going or what I am going to do. Normally I have a plan of action but my life is now screaming at me that I need to make changes to be happy. I know because my Diabetes makes me choices that most of the time I am not a fan of.

I know I have not been incredibly happy with my life in some areas so I know at this point I need to make changes. The hard part for me is making major changes in my life I have to worry about the Diabetes side as well. I know taking a risk with quitting a job and moving could create issues if I don't find a job quickly. I know it seems like if I am going to make changes it should be now when I  have some time to make these changes.  I know I also have to worry about Duchess as well. So the whole idea of the major changes this time around seem to have a great deal of aspects I need to think about. I know my blood sugars have been spiking from stress and lows are always a concern.

I know I don't handle stress well so I need to keep my options open to where I have the time to take care of myself and better handle stressful situations. I know before my Hypoglycemia Unawareness I used to deal with stress quite well but now my body is so much different than it used to be. I know I am fighting some tough battles these days. I am just trying to figure out where to go from here. I know in some ways my life is not working and I need a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment