Friday, November 14, 2014

World Diabetes Day

It feels like this year that World Diabetes Day is here so quickly. I know this year I have felt a little overwhelmed by it all in some ways but I think we all do during this one month especially. I know I have been blogging for several years now and I still can't believe I have been doing it this long. I know I am inspired by you all and I really appreciate all the support over the past couple of years. I know I feel like I have a family of sorts. I know since my own family seems to truly of forgotten about things it is nice to know others truly understand and that is priceless.

I know after my recent seizure I realized I need to forgive myself because at the end of the day I am human and I will make mistakes even with 34 years under my belt. I know my family seems to think I won't make mistakes but I know I do from over bolusing, to rage bolusing, and other things. I know at times I may not register in my own brain that yes I need to treat my low or that I need to eat more. I know I will always do my best and at the end of the day that is enough. I know I am still learning as I go and I think we all are no matter how long we have had Diabetes.

I know we all tend to get so wrapped up in how things went wrong that sometimes we forget that things are not always that simple to figure out. So I know I am glad that I am able to say to myself that I did the best I could and I am moving on. I am looking forward to being able to join in the Twitter chats later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment