Wednesday, November 5, 2014

One of Those Days

Today has been a day of low low low. I woke up and looked at my Dexcom it was low solid from 12pm to 4am when I finally heard my Dexcom wailing. I went to work hoping for my blood sugars to even out. So far sadly that has not happened and the other part of the time my Dexcom thinks I am 50 when I am actually 90. So it has been an irritating morning with bad weather and bad blood sugars. Even Duchess looks exhausted and its early in the day. I know my blood sugars have been really affected by the time change even though I am trying to stay on the same schedule.


Hoping my Diabetes will give me a break. I am hoping I will be able to work out tonight but if the lows continue I am not sure I will make it to the gym. I am going to give it my best shot. Even if I only make it through a portion of my normal workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment