Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I Can't Believe I Forgot

Tomorrow is my follow up for my Endocrinologist appointment and I am starting off on the wrong foot already. I forgot to get my blood work done before I go to my appointment. I forgot to get it done last weekend. I am now sure why I forgot normally I am on top of it. I also know that right now is the busiest time of year for me so it happens. I can't believe I forgot so there will not be much to review but my Dexcom graphs and pump information. Which is not bad but there is a lot of bouncing around because of the Predisone I was on. I know I did not think much about my upcoming appointment and I really needed to of spend more time being ready for my appointment by having all my lab work done but at least I have my list of prescriptions needed, questions and our plan to deal with the fiscal year end. Normally we come up with a plan of action to help reduce the chance of seizures and really bad lows.

I am hoping that I can get my blood drawn before my Dr. appointment so at least they will get it no later than Monday which works for me. I am not expecting much change in my A1c because I tightened up my control while on the Predisone and I was exercising which I know helped my overall A1c numbers. Even with a rise I won't be upset because I know Predisone is tough to be one and I can only do the best I can. I am going into my appointment feel okay but not happy I spaced about my lab work and I know that was not intentional but I know at times I can distracted by all that's going on. I know normally I would have done my blood work up too two weeks before but I know I generally forgot my appointment was coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment