Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wonky Numbers

                         It has been an interesting week of basal changes to say the least. It seems recently once I get the basal down then my body decided not so fast I am changing again. I have been doing my normal routine when all of a sudden I am moving up or moving down. I have been fighting to keep the lows at bay. I have been using the temp basal rates to help with the issue and it seems to be working. I seem to of solved the strange rise in the morning but the afternoon lows have been pretty tricky my basal changes have not quite worked out yet but I am sure I will get it soon. Trying to have things as balanced as possible during the holidays to avoid any nasty surprises such as a bad low or seizures. I know Duchess has been working alot more recently with the wonky blood sugars and I want her to not be so taxed if possible. The nice things is that I will have a week and half time off coming up and hopefully I can get back on track then.

Best to not have an overly tied alert dog if at all possible
              

No comments:

Post a Comment