Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas

                 Christmas was so wonderful with my family. I was over joyed to be able to play with my nephew and all my cousins children. I have not seen some of my family members in over 11 years. I tend not to go back to Washington State I am not a fan of cold or wet so I have not visited as much. I did get to get caught up with most of my family members but when their is 30 some people all at Christmas can be a daunting task. I have enjoyed seeing all the places I used to go to as a kid which is fun. I also have been enjoying that my nephew enjoys going out and doing things with his Auntie. I was really surprised he could say my name most of the little kids seem to have trouble. I know my nephew has a picture of me and tells everyone that's My Tarra which is adorable. I have had some issues with higher or lower blood sugars than normal even with accurate carb counting but I'm sure being two hours behind Texas has not helped in that area at all either. I have had a great time so far and I will be flying home on the 30th of this month. Hoping for many more great days with my family. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as well.


                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment